News Team Recruiting Writers


newsteam.png

Article: Ill Legend / Image: Ill Legend / Edited: TheJollyRoger

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">If you view the front page daily, are a gaming and eGO enthusiast, and have a knack for writing, you are in luck. The News Team is recruiting writers to create content for our front page.

If you are interested, send TheJollyRoger a sample article along with your experience with writing. The article can be anything eGO or gaming related. If you need inspiration or a subject to write about, simply check what we have published on the front page over the years. Note that unlike the application for the editor position, grammar and spelling do not matter as much.

Any other questions in regards to the News Team can be forwarded to Ill Legend.
</div>
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is actually am surprisingly interested in to joining, I'll definitely will be trying out for this.
 
I applied to this like... two months ago and never got a reply :I

But that's alright, I've got a lot on my hands in terms of eGO involvement already xP
 
I applied to this like... two months ago and never got a reply :I

But that's alright, I've got a lot on my hands in terms of eGO involvement already xP

That was for the editor position, which edits articles so that they look professional and presentable for the front page.
 
Last edited:
Oh.. makes sense! Well, I might apply for another position. But being in the PSC, the recruitment team, the competitive team (when Snooch was running it), and the awesome admins group (which is everyone), that might be tough for me x3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top