- Joined
- Apr 24, 2013
- Messages
- 296
Haaarro. I just switched from MC to TF2 div. :3 Obviously this wasn't an easy decision, i'm one of Nether's "children". He bribed me with cookies. It was NOT an easy decision. -omnomnom- NOT AN EASY -nom- DECISION -nomnom- All jokes aside, I joined the hat division not only because I enjoy TF2, but because i rike you guys ;3. You guys have like the same interests as me. Manga, Anime, Food, Japanese stuff, Food, More food, HATS, Cats, Food, Manga, and Food.
I'm a shy shy kid, so come join me and talk to me, or else i'd be a poor, lonely little noodle.
BTW I play LoL. So, hit me up with a PM if you wanna League with me.
Peace out-
Noodle
I'm a shy shy kid, so come join me and talk to me, or else i'd be a poor, lonely little noodle.
BTW I play LoL. So, hit me up with a PM if you wanna League with me.

Peace out-
Noodle




















)