C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 Nov 27, 2013 #1 Thank you all for coming out to tonight's Mario Kart night!! Rdinator and I hope you enjoyed it. Have a good Thanksgiving!! Feel free to post any screenshots or replay videos below!
Thank you all for coming out to tonight's Mario Kart night!! Rdinator and I hope you enjoyed it. Have a good Thanksgiving!! Feel free to post any screenshots or replay videos below!
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Nov 27, 2013 #2 I like riding the blimp and killing everyone with the bombs and the jumping out and activating the nuke and running into the disco and, after it's open again, killing everyone that's in there. I hope you guys liked being killed.
I like riding the blimp and killing everyone with the bombs and the jumping out and activating the nuke and running into the disco and, after it's open again, killing everyone that's in there. I hope you guys liked being killed.
R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Nov 27, 2013 #3 Kazoo, The Frosty Spartan, Logic Overflow, A Poor Man and some Medic (I'm sorry, I don't remember your name! <3) riding this kart/tank XD Fun event, only wish there wasn't the stupid Horsemann. Ruins every event, just saying
Kazoo, The Frosty Spartan, Logic Overflow, A Poor Man and some Medic (I'm sorry, I don't remember your name! <3) riding this kart/tank XD Fun event, only wish there wasn't the stupid Horsemann. Ruins every event, just saying
Nether EGO Zealot Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 1,543 Nov 28, 2013 #4 To bad I couldn't participate by building a level 3 in the disco room.