As I write this intro I am still digesting my Thanksgiving dinner, have given thanks, and have watched my fill of football. However, another year has come and gone, and this is the last EdgeGamers Newsletter of 2013. As I reflect, I remember all the fun times in Vent, and all of the great events, especially Realism. I also reflect on the growth of the eGO Newsletter Team and am proud of all the members who have made it what it is today. Most importantly, I remember every friend, both old and new, that I have made in eGO. I ask that you reflect on the past year and I challenge you to think about how to make 2014 better, both in eGO and in your off-line life. The Newsletter Team would like to extend thanks to the entire eGO community for staying together, forming a real bond of solidarity through the years. With that said, let's make 2014 another great year of fun and memories. Enjoy the Holidays and the New Year.
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515950"]
[/link]
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515953"]
[/link]
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515957"]
[/link]
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515960"]
[/link]
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515963"]
[/link]
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515967"]
[/link]
The eGO Newsletter Team is hiring. No salary, but certainly recognition. If you are an eGO member with a flair for the written word, or even if you just silently correct other people's grammar, we would be glad to review your application. Send a pm to Quaffer or wewo. We're looking for reporters and editors, but fair warning, we do not accept everyone.
This months newsletter was edited by Ezekiel and RogueOps. Please thank them for their efforts.
Graphics are provided by PBJ, who went out of his comfort zone to help us out and did a great job. Listen to eGO podcasts at http://podcast.egoadmins.com/
EdgeGamers Organization would like to thank the kind people at MaxFrag.net for providing us with our highly ranked, 400 slot Ventrilo server. Find out more about them at: http://tinyurl.com/4yqoyq8
wewo
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515950"]
SkylineGTR get Megs a Tagger to hum a few bars for us.
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515950"]You can listen in here...[/link][link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515953"]
Free stuff = good, Events = fun. Free stuff and events = good fun.
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515953"]Read about it here...[/link][link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515957"]
You ain't seen the last of PSC events.
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515957"]Gaze into the future here...[/link][link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515960"]
Jay-Jay delves into BF4 with SUPERJ
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515960"]Arm up here...[/link][link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515963"]
Auraxis does not sound like a place you want to raise your children.
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515963"]Experience Planetside 2 here...[/link][link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515967"]
FFTF is a call to arms in the TF2 Division.
[link="http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255544#post2515967"]Read about the squad here...[/link]The eGO Newsletter Team is hiring. No salary, but certainly recognition. If you are an eGO member with a flair for the written word, or even if you just silently correct other people's grammar, we would be glad to review your application. Send a pm to Quaffer or wewo. We're looking for reporters and editors, but fair warning, we do not accept everyone.
This months newsletter was edited by Ezekiel and RogueOps. Please thank them for their efforts.
Graphics are provided by PBJ, who went out of his comfort zone to help us out and did a great job. Listen to eGO podcasts at http://podcast.egoadmins.com/
EdgeGamers Organization would like to thank the kind people at MaxFrag.net for providing us with our highly ranked, 400 slot Ventrilo server. Find out more about them at: http://tinyurl.com/4yqoyq8
Last edited:



