WALL•E

I saw a giant cardboard one of those things at the movies. :( They wouldn't sell it to me. xD That movie looks interesting though.
 
It wasn't just cut out... It was cutout and pasted together to be a solid block of cardboard shaped and colored like WALL-E!
 
National Treasure 2 had a longer trailer than those two teasers. For those that haven't seen NT2 the WALL•E trailer shows a spaceship landing and then the bot taking off into space at the end.
 
Hey Wally, how could this be possible? eGO advisor and PIXAR movie star? o.O Awesome trailer....
 
finally you come out of the clos...errr box about the real you =P
 
Bleh, I'm kind of tired of CGI movies. I want more animated movies lol. I haven't seen a Pixar movie since The Incredibles (Mr. Incredible = HWGuy?).
 
[quote1199720928=NeOfito]
Hey Wally, how could this be possible? eGO advisor and PIXAR movie star? o.O Awesome trailer....
[/quote1199720928]
I never tried acting before, so I thought I'd give it a try, tell me what you guys think when you see it. ;)
 
Not my time of movie but i mean looks interesting might give it a try if i see it on TV
 

Latest posts

Back
Top