Cant play Tf2 :(

Smoke12345

I made one post
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
9
For those of you that dont know me i am Smoke. I play on the 2fort and Dustbowl servers the most but whatever. I am sad to say i cant play Tf2 for sometime. A week maybe more, my computers graphics card is fried and im trying to get new one. I tryed playing on my home computer but everything was black except for the players. So have fun you guys and see you soon.
Smoke
 
Not too good to hear man, My card blew about 8 months ago. Hopefully you can get a good deal on a newer one with the holiday deals still up. Check newegg.com for some good deals as well.
 
Yes, i ordered the video card today, so i should have it on Thursday and at the very latest friday. Cant wait to see Tf2/Cod4/and the one i would like to see the most CRYSIS on high graphics without a problem.
 
Back
Top