Flamboyant Mangos is Looking Good ._.

Dr J Liver

Poster
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
133
Well, I was flipping through random folders on steam when I came across this...

Mango.png



The first screenshot is one I took while playing but dat 3rd file... Anyone see anything similar in that folder?



ps: I'm not doubting that a flamboyant mango would look good or not, I apologize if any flamboyant mangos out there thought otherwise.
 
Last edited:
It's part of Valve's naming convention. When you take a screenshot of a killcam, it names the picture after the person that killed you. That way, when you upload it to the steam community, it can tag them in the picture. Thus, at some point, you were killed by Flamboyant Mangos, took a screenshot, and now are here, confused. :)
 
Well I'll be darned.. This caught me so off guard at 3 AM I just could not help but ask about it hahahaha. I even looked up "Is looking good! steam" on google because I suspected it was something along those lines but nothing useful came up. Thanks jhnsn!
 
Back
Top