S Scortch Thread Junky =(e)= Joined May 29, 2013 Messages 891 Dec 8, 2013 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYhm01voQbk&noredirect=1[/ame] I'm not picking on anybody. I guess this is from Canada's Wonderland, which is an amusement park near Toronto.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYhm01voQbk&noredirect=1[/ame] I'm not picking on anybody. I guess this is from Canada's Wonderland, which is an amusement park near Toronto.
InkSix EGO Zealot Joined Oct 6, 2009 Messages 1,833 Dec 8, 2013 #3 I wonder if he was actually told he was going to be recorded. Also lawls.
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Dec 10, 2013 #4 Some things you can't unsee.
V Vicki Thread Thumper Joined Jul 3, 2010 Messages 1,032 Dec 10, 2013 #5 Is that a fanneepack underneath his shirt? Also came into this thread expecting to hear how other canadians say sorry.
Is that a fanneepack underneath his shirt? Also came into this thread expecting to hear how other canadians say sorry.
A albertfish EGO Zealot Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 1,558 Dec 12, 2013 #6 Vicki said: Is that a fanneepack underneath his shirt? Also came into this thread expecting to hear how other canadians say sorry. Click to expand... Sorry to disappoint.
Vicki said: Is that a fanneepack underneath his shirt? Also came into this thread expecting to hear how other canadians say sorry. Click to expand... Sorry to disappoint.