A albertfish EGO Zealot Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 1,558 Dec 8, 2013 #1 Barry is the most gangster of all the Glitch. Don't mess with Barry.
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Dec 8, 2013 #3 pfft my horse head is way cooler
InkSix EGO Zealot Joined Oct 6, 2009 Messages 1,833 Dec 8, 2013 #4 Starbound? I don't want to buy that game. I have too many things to accomplish. O.O
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Dec 9, 2013 #5 Nice to meet you, Barry
Vertago Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 10, 2010 Messages 3,157 Dec 9, 2013 #7 When I googled the second Image, I got these Street shoes... https://www.google.com/search?q=fli...KkAeniIGQAg&ved=0CCcQvQ4oAA&biw=1920&bih=1031
When I googled the second Image, I got these Street shoes... https://www.google.com/search?q=fli...KkAeniIGQAg&ved=0CCcQvQ4oAA&biw=1920&bih=1031
A albertfish EGO Zealot Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 1,558 Dec 9, 2013 #8 Barry is all about those shoes. He is also all about this new gangster skir... uh, pair of shorts. Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
T TheyCallMeC Thread Thumper Joined Dec 17, 2009 Messages 1,084 Dec 9, 2013 #9 ive got a flower backpack that barry would love, its a giant flower that goes on the back and makes the person look like venasaur
ive got a flower backpack that barry would love, its a giant flower that goes on the back and makes the person look like venasaur
T TheyCallMeC Thread Thumper Joined Dec 17, 2009 Messages 1,084 Dec 11, 2013 #12 ModusPwnens said: hello thar Click to expand... modus is alive? i thought you like died or went to college or something
ModusPwnens said: hello thar Click to expand... modus is alive? i thought you like died or went to college or something