Nice work FFTF!

Gerbil

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
2,743
This evening (monday) the FFTF successfully filled PL around 10:45ish CST. I promised early in the fill that the players that are top of the scoreboard oh red and blu when the server fills (10v10) will both get an item as a prize.
7D26CABBFFF4C5125F85E2C1F9A2969D407E7011

Coverfire received a dual core devil doll and Wormmage received a companion cube pin.

Just thought I would give out some prizes to our late night fillers since the server rankings have been increasing and there are many active FFTF members that help a ton so carry on, great to see all our public servers filled by 11 PM CST on a Monday night.

And another screenshot of the PL fill madness:
B249CD735FDA17367753457B225A522DB533521C
 
Last edited:
When finals come to an end and Christmas rolls around, everything's gonna pop back up again :)
 
I was there for a bit but it was a great filling effort. Glad to see it eventually was full!
 
Good job FFTF, ya'll are awesome. Had fun playing over there with you guys!
 
We're struggling right now, Puliping and I have been trying to fill VM for like 45 minutes with no success, where are y'all! :(
 
Back
Top