Ave Razberri (Renees Gesang III)

If there was a like button on the forums, I would press it so many times.

If you dropbox this, the Tech Team will consider adding one, but it will probably take several years?




Hmmm, now I may have to sing that song at the next karaoke night?
 
Rik, may you rot in backstabbers hell and have to feast on your own entrails and please remove your knife from my back...thanks and much love
 
Rik, may you rot in backstabbers hell and have to feast on your own entrails and please remove your knife from my back...thanks and much love

I really really like you. We should work together and free the world of spies!
 
I really really like you. We should work together and free the world of spies!

D:< Why so much hate against the spies, Drop the hate! Forgive each other! We came to this world to Love not to hate (except for aberrations, we must hate aberations).
 
Some men just want to give the world surprise hugs. Some men also differ on opinions of how to give aforementioned surprise hugs. These men would tend to think that a 'surprise hug' means sticking a knife into another man's back. I tend to agree.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top