Want L.A. Noire?

I did make a cake by the way. Red Velvet and yellow frosting.

I ate too much. Don't feel so good...
 
Strawberry Passion Cake! by coldstones creamery
csc_strawbpicc.jpg
 
My mum once made me the portal cake. It was the best day of that year..
It was a vanilla double decker cake with like gum drops on top.
Perfectly frosted with vanilla cream.

ooh can i say another, would that DQ me. Hope not, but i once got a cake that was made to look like a hamburger. Even came with fries and a drink, the drink was frosting. So of course me being 6 i drank the frosting and all of the cake in like a hour.. Wasn't even sick.
 
DEADLINE

STOP

NO MORE


Hehe. I'll post the two lucky winners tomorrow morning!
 
Thanks to everyone who entered!

The winners this time are:

Dead Tom

+

Maserati



Congrats!

Keep this forum in mind for future giveaways!

Edit: Winners were picked by my two daughters from a little pile of folded papers with names on them. ^_^
 
Thanks to everyone who entered!

The winners this time are:

Dead Tom

+

Maserati



Congrats!

Keep this forum in mind for future giveaways!

Edit: Winners were picked by my two daughters from a little pile of folded papers with names on them. ^_^

Cool! Congratulations guys!
 
Well, as it turns out Maserati purchased the game during the sale, lol.

Instead of him Drew-X got picked! I'm glad I didn't throw away the bowl of names, lol.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top