B BoinkVX Poster Joined Oct 5, 2013 Messages 186 Dec 12, 2013 #1 I think we have all been there at least once. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcCokCe4H9s[/ame]
R Rawburt EGO Zealot Joined Jan 26, 2013 Messages 1,658 Dec 12, 2013 #2 Ha, nice. I always love watching your SFM films, they're either hilarious or very creative. And of course, everyone loves ctf_turbine!
Ha, nice. I always love watching your SFM films, they're either hilarious or very creative. And of course, everyone loves ctf_turbine!
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Dec 12, 2013 #3 See it's funny because that's what really freaking happened!
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Dec 12, 2013 #4 All the time. Especially with Seph and GTR.
K Ken the Kitsune Thread Thumper Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 1,014 Dec 12, 2013 #5 *Gets ban hammer* shooting around corners? who's hacking. (Yes, I get the joke of the vid)
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Dec 12, 2013 #6 Yeah... That happens all the time. Unless I'm the one who has the higher ping. Shy Guy said: *Gets ban hammer* shooting around corners? who's hacking. (Yes, I get the joke of the vid) Click to expand... Continuing Shy Guy's story: *Idol comes in* WHO TOUCHED MY BAN HAMMER? *Shy Guy gets banned*
Yeah... That happens all the time. Unless I'm the one who has the higher ping. Shy Guy said: *Gets ban hammer* shooting around corners? who's hacking. (Yes, I get the joke of the vid) Click to expand... Continuing Shy Guy's story: *Idol comes in* WHO TOUCHED MY BAN HAMMER? *Shy Guy gets banned*