December Division Meeting!

Caelestis

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
2,320
What's that sound? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Is it Meep's jingle belt? No! It's the sound of the upcoming

DECEMBER DIVISION MEETING

Saturday, December 14
4 Eastern Time
3 Central Time
2 Mountain Time
1 Pacific Time
??? TARDIS Time


Subjects of inquiry will include:
  • Trainings and seminars
  • Competitive team updates
  • Christmas events
  • Filling and chilling marathons
  • Helping the RHs
  • Backpack Comes Home: the Miniseries

Be there or be a cat in the shape of a Christmas tree.

Recording can be downloaded here​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll snoop around the infested room of hat lovers if I myself am around at this hour.
 
Will absolutely try my best to be there. Completely depends upon whether I can get my lazy ass out the door to do my long run by 1 pm that day.
 
catmasdf2.png

Found the original...ah nostalgia.

I'll try to attend this.
 
Last edited:
Yo, be there guys! It's in like 3 hours and I'll be there. ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top