Blade & Soul

_MEGA

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
5,688
BnS_Logo_Print_Primary_Black_US_CMYK_psd_jpgcopy-300x136.jpg
I know there was a thread on this months ago, but no point in trying to necro that. I just setup the Chinese client with an English patch and I only played around for a bit but it is outstanding. For anyone looking forward to this game and tired of waiting for NCSoft West to actually do something, I would highly suggest checking this out. The entire process will take a few hours most likely (due to having to download from servers located in China). And there is no IP block so anyone can play! I have yet to make my "real" characters so I will post their names once I make them.

I will be playing on the server: 电信三区 (subserver/channel: 狂龙出海)

Registration Guide
English Patch (Mainly focused on UI as of now but will be updated)
 
Last edited:
I'm also gonna be playing with Megan, so hopefully more people download it and play with us!
 
Is there any IP restrictions? Considering the game is hosted from China there should be right?
 
There is no IP block :D

Edit: My Jin assassin :D

5ND3y.jpg
 
Last edited:
I download it and made an character. Im not gonna play it yet so megan tell me if we gonna play together.

5OgsP.jpg
 
My installer wont work. It keeps getting caught up on 7z.dll...

Maybe I'll redownload. Ugh.
 
I got it working and it's so kewl! I wish it was out in the US already because I wanna know what everyone is saying! The opening for your character is actually interesting!
 
So far I have been leveling a Lyn blade master. So much fun. I think I might enjoy the assassin a bit more, not quiet sure yet.

Edit: Both are fun. Hard to decide on which I want to focus on more @_@
 
Last edited:
Been waiting for the US release, but this is equally good (as long as there are menus in english, im cool) :thumbup1:

So 3 dashes and a square with a cross inside-server,
and a running man, dude on a bike and christmas tree subserver k

Im usually hanging out in the Planeside 2 channel in vent, so if you guys wanna play poke me(also the entire planetside2 channels rated R, so advising caution when entering)
:laugh:

My username will be probably Irunas or TheManWithNoPlan
 
For anyone who got the English patch prior to the Christmas update today, make sure you redownload the new version and run it or else it won't be patched anymore! Irunas, I'll try to search for you tomorrow if I remember and maybe we can do a few levels :)
 
Last time I logged on it I was lagging like crazy. Eh. Guess I'll just keep playing TERA 'till this is in English.
 
Mega could I get a link for the dl? the one with the english patch? idk I haven't looked into the game but if you could get me a link I'd look into this game for sure. Looks kinda cool.
 
Mega could I get a link for the dl? the one with the english patch? idk I haven't looked into the game but if you could get me a link I'd look into this game for sure. Looks kinda cool.

It's in the first post. But like I said, it's new and mainly focued on UI atm and they will be translating more later.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top