BRK Signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow19

Thread Junky
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
815
20aqwy1.jpg


With all the distress about the jail server and to prevent it from getting Old Yeller'd soon, I figured it would be worth an attempt to light the BRK signal and bring out from hiding the hero that we need. This isn't a task that Robi- I mean Cryptex can do alone. We have to work together and show him we need him! Below is a compilation of BRK CSI pictures I have made throughout the years. The various references and inside jokes scattered across the ban contest and other threads have been lost to me, so none of you will probably understand, but that's besides the point! He will understand. He will deliver us from darkness. He's the hero Jail deserves.

2lkqy4w.jpg


2mmx1zd.jpg


29ep25t.jpg


eb98ch.jpg


2ry0zyv.jpg


2cibhpw.jpg


Also, see my past tribute to BRK.

inb4 thread deleted
 
Thread of the year 2013. My delete hammer rests softly.
 
Someone needs to stop living in the past.

BRK came back. Lasted a good couple weeks before vanishing again.
 
That's funny considering we didn't have to have discussions about how to keep jail alive because of its miserable existance in the "past". Seems to be a present issue. If I wanted to make a serious post I would have done so in the Jail discussion thread. We know you have it out for me. Why even respond?
 
That's funny considering we didn't have to have discussions about how to keep jail alive because of its miserable existance in the "past". Seems to be a present issue. If I wanted to make a serious post I would have done so in the Jail discussion thread. We know you have it out for me. Why even respond?


/sigh. /sigh. /sigh.

/closed.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top