P Papi Active Member Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 324 Dec 16, 2013 #21 Finally I wasn't last pick for somethinggg
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Dec 16, 2013 #22 Bigpapi said: Finally I wasn't last pick like for sports at school Click to expand... Fixed Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
S Scortch Thread Junky =(e)= Joined May 29, 2013 Messages 891 Dec 17, 2013 #23 Congratulations to all who were selected. And thank you for taking time out of your lives to make the servers more enjoyable for everybody. I really appreciate the effort.
Congratulations to all who were selected. And thank you for taking time out of your lives to make the servers more enjoyable for everybody. I really appreciate the effort.
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Dec 17, 2013 #25 6 captains LOL congrats