Rage story time!

Dr J Liver

Poster
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
133
Let us share those precious TF2 moments where you literally sit back, take your hands off the keyboard, do this face .___. and teeter on the line between saying "pfffffffft, oh well." and breaking rule 1 IRL red faced and blood boiled.

Very generic thread idea but this is mine from tonight's graveyard shift on 24/7 Pale Oat

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyrKOn36nWg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyrKOn36nWg[/ame]
 
Ill just admit and list mine, getting spotted miles away and getting killed = rage, prophunt (when prop) = rage. I dont know how people memorize the maps to every last detail but kudos are still due to them... joining a server with 10 secs. or less remaining with no chance at survival. "\" is now my explode key, honor before death. Sentries= rage (or i'll engage operation sneaky sneaks). For some reason I find myself going to DoDs after instead of breaking rule 1 in irl, and ill maybe go back to tf2 after a break.
finally this:
TF2_Nemesis_Logo_by_CartmanPT.jpg
 
Last edited:
One of my "favorites" is putting the team on your back and leading the push from your 2nd cap point to the other teams final cap point on foundry, just to get auto balanced as your original team mobs the other teams spawn.
 
Getting into a melee fight with a heavy/medic pair; crit-panning the med; about to take out the heavy; and some sniper across the map decides he's invited to the party. Like you don't have plenty of other targets? You got bodyshot the demo who's having the best day of his life? Jerk.

And unless Rule 1 is "Don't ban while angry", I've never broken it.
 
Getting auto balanced on Egypt. It's like it doesn't want the VP-Sanctified-Radio-Razberri wrecking crew. I cry every tiem :c
 
And perhaps Kazoo's krit hacks.
I don't have a real problem with these. Probably because her hacks seem to have rubbed off on me.

What really makes me rage is not anything in-game, but when my computer decides to take a break from the game for half a minute. Nothing like a 30 second lag spike in the middle of a life-or-death battle. The worst part is, it happens ALL THE TIME. Once or twice every round.
 
Another thing I do not enjoy particularly much are the MvM robot pyros and huntsman snipers. THEY CAN AIBLAST LITERALLY ANYTHING AND SHOOT WAY TOO FAST
 
When I'm about to backstab someone and it's a failstab and they turn around and are like "LULNOP" And kill me instantly. OR when they turn around RIGHT WHEN I'M ABOUT TO STAB. Ajashds. That bugs me a lot :3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top