Help with Headphone

Hellboy

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
567
Hello eGO members,

I want to buy a new gaming headset as my current (Creative's tactic 3D Alpha) is quite literally breaking down :(

I bought creative (my second one) because of its own USB powered sound card which helped me to plug-in my speakers as wll as headphones using a audio O/P splitter.

Following is the link of Creative's headset which is good and cheap
http://us.store.creative.com/Creative-Sound-Blaster-Tactic3D-Alpha-Gaming/M/B0041OQKIC.htm

But i want to buy a new better one ($100-$150) but I'm not sure of what to buy, so can someone please suggest me a good headset?
 
I use Sennheiser HD598. They aren't made for gaming, so I don't recommend them for you. Just saying I like them :)
 
I usually use my Sol Republics earphones ($99), I can't hear any outside noise, my laptop has the mic built in anyways already and I've been told it doesn't sound like its built in.

Try the Plantronics GameCom Commander or the Kraken pro. I've been looking at both of them.
 
I'm currently using a TekNmotion headset I bought from amazon. It's cheap and good quality. Here is the link.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FY7LBQ/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

Best of all, it doesn't use the USB slots on my labtop (I have 3 slots, all used :P). Remember, not all expensive things are better (Although most are, this is not the case).
 
I use the Siberia V2's. Very good bass and super comfortable. You can hear people from far away.
 
Thanks guys.. :) will pick up something good... :)

Slam i have audio technica and monster headsets snd i think they will be awesome but i don't like to plug n unplug jack every time i wanna listen something on my speaker system but those headsets are awesome :)
 
hellboy i think u should get astro a30's really nice and nothing but good reviews
 
Logitech G930s!

Wear 'em while using the toilet! Wear 'em while making a sandwich! Wear 'em while watching TV!

You can do ANYTHING
 
if you can, then buy a astro mixamp separately and use them with the headset that you buy, they it is gooood,

make sure they are compatible before though.
 
Back
Top