NeverWinter

AcesHigh

Rookie
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
39
Anyone play this game?

I have checked it out and seems to be a nice game.

Back in the day I played never winter nights I don't think they are the same game.

Would like to know what the cons to the game are if any at all.
 
Cons: Simplified gameplay. Taking a massive time-consuming game, D&D, and compressing it into an mmo format. The cash shop has a huge impact and casual free to play gamers will not like it. Hardcore and dedicated free to play gamers might be able to stick with it and get enough money to buy things that you normally need to get in the cash shop, but that's true hardcore.

However, you can create your own adventure, the combat is pretty nice, not the best but at least you aren't just smashing keys. Granted, you will only enjoy the game if you want to enjoy it. That's how mmos work.
 
I played it a lot before I got banned. It really is a fun game, I was hooked on it for quite a while.
 
I played it a lot before I got banned. It really is a fun game, I was hooked on it for quite a while.

How did you get banned?

There's a group of us in the Op:X division that play this game. Biggest complaint; horrible lag, especially in the main city area.
 
ya we have a group in op:x who plays if you want to join us PM me, as well the LAGGGG is nasty server needs a massive fix but it is playable im just a whiner lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top