Golden Gift | Be Prepared!

_MEGA

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
5,688
holidaygiftcontest.png


As the holidays roll around don't you think the cops get a little crazy? Well, I heard Santa was planning to visit some special people, regardless if they have been naughty or nice, and make their life in the cell better. The best part is, Santa has invited us to join him tomorrow as he goes to spread the holiday spirit! He can promise some guards, just be careful you don't step on something sharp!
​
 
Oh man. I just love these post!

Good luck at finding the Golden Gift everyone!
 
Ooooooooooo, who did pick up that gift in Italy, Mega? xD

A newer member by the name Incognito actually picked it up late in the night. That just goes to show it can drop at any time, not just when I'm around! So special congrats to him! He has really been enjoying his copy of Super Sanctum TD!
 
Back
Top