3v3 Christmas Tournament 2013 - Done!

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
5FNgY.png


Here are the rosters! Please be sure to add your teammates and have everyone on the same page!

Team 1
Boo
Kazoo
D4rthFluffles
Jaxer

Team 2
Wilson!!
Redspart18
Weathermen
A Poor Man

Team 3
Wronskain
Fluffy
BoinkVX
commanderweegee

Team 4
joshcash
Panda
Super-Nova
fatyguy

Team 5
Michael Bluth
Honorbound
Tomain
Maserati

Team 6
VP :3
Spathika
Fermonx

Team 7
Headhunter
ApertureCake
Jawneh
Mr. Monday

Team 8
Noblenote
Dr J Liver
AndyGuy
Rawburt :3

> Link to the Tournament Bracket!!! <
(Please note, we are not having Match I.)


Please note the following:

- Each round has the name of a map; that is the map that will be played in that round.

- With each map, there is a corresponding team composition. Here are the following compositions:
Sawmill: Pyro , Demo, Engie
Viaduct: Soldier, Medic, Sniper
Harvest: Heavy, Medic, Pyro
Nucleus: Sniper, Heavy, Scout
Lakeside: Pyro, Demo, Medic
Badlands: Scout, Demo, Soldier

​
 
Last edited:
1024x640.resizedimage


The top two teams end the tournament with a good ol' Christmas tower.

Very good games guys, it was really fun.
 
Congratulations to Team 4!

Team 4
joshcash
Panda
Super-Nova
fatyguy


Prizes/giveaways will be given out from the =(eGO)= Backpack account tomorrow! If you won, keep an eye out for a trade offer!
​
 
Last edited:
Good game(s) and very well played to everyone what who participated in the event was really fun and those last 2 games were extremely intense.

On a side note though I kinda want to start getting into competitive tf2 now.
 
I had a blast watching all the matches. Good job everyone!
 
Wait, did team 4 win? I had a sad emergency after that first round so I didn't know lol. Good ol random team. I at least had fun with the game I played:)
Good fun everyone!
 
Wait, did team 4 win? I had a sad emergency after that first round so I didn't know lol. Good ol random team. I at least had fun with the game I played:)
Good fun everyone!

Yes we did :D

The one game we had that was kind of iffy on harvest was cut short for some reason or another. The final round was really intense and I would just like to thank boinks team for beating wilson's team on lakeside so we wouldn't have to go against wilson's soldier play.
 
I would just like to thank boinks team for beating wilson's team on lakeside so we wouldn't have to go against wilson's soldier play.


WE WERE JUST TOOLS!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8o5fxnDUjs[/ame]
 
I had a great time :) I honestly don't know how we made it to the finals and won (Thank you joshcash)
 

You have no idea have far on the edge of my seat I was on when you guys were tied on lakeside. Granted your scoot play is pretty top notch-only made worse that it hard counters demo-but after watching wilson in viaduct, I was scared of going against that.

I had a great time :) I honestly don't know how we made it to the finals and won (Thank you joshcash)

Hey! I helped too :(
(I would also like to thank joshcash as well, he played really well in that last game making up for my rather lackluster performance)

Although I really wished we could of played that harvest round to the end, it seemed really close based off that first round.
 
Last edited:
It was really fun playing with my team and Axtinguishing Boink a few times. I also dominated Wronskain.

All in all, glad I played.
 
Our harvest game against Wilson's team was a lot closer then the score reflected
 
Back
Top