- Joined
- Oct 14, 2013
- Messages
- 2,218
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9LqRl7tqf4[/ame]
Hello everyone
I have been hearing a lot about this TF2 update.. and I would love to be with all of you playing TF2 but as you guys know electronics and technology don't like me so my laptop decided to go on a strike and stop working.. Anyways, guys what new stuff is there? Were any guns nerfed? Can you guys tell me everything there is to know? :3 (joking not everything).
Comment about what you thought of the video and tell me a bit a bout this update please and maybe tell us something you didn't like about this update
As always Thanx for reading and Merry Christmas to all
UnderCoverSpy16
Hello everyone

I have been hearing a lot about this TF2 update.. and I would love to be with all of you playing TF2 but as you guys know electronics and technology don't like me so my laptop decided to go on a strike and stop working.. Anyways, guys what new stuff is there? Were any guns nerfed? Can you guys tell me everything there is to know? :3 (joking not everything).
Comment about what you thought of the video and tell me a bit a bout this update please and maybe tell us something you didn't like about this update

As always Thanx for reading and Merry Christmas to all
UnderCoverSpy16
Last edited:













