What are you looking forward to for Christmas? (choose all that apply)

What are you looking forward to for Christmas? (choose all that apply)

  • Presents for me!

    Points: 121 41.9%
  • Being together with family

    Points: 148 51.2%
  • The Holiday feast

    Points: 97 33.6%
  • Holiday time off from work/school

    Points: 156 54.0%
  • Holiday cartoons (bring out the Grinch!)

    Points: 42 14.5%
  • Steam Holiday Sales

    Points: 115 39.8%
  • Blah, Just another day for me

    Points: 47 16.3%
  • Did I mention presents for me!?

    Points: 86 29.8%
  • Other (please explain)

    Points: 26 9.0%

  • Total voters
    289
Together with my family + Other.

I've not being doing too well and I actually had very poor Christmas times for the last two years which made me very depressed as a father. This year, after my girls and I moved to Las Vegas, I've been able to set up a great holiday time with my girls and my brother's family. We're not quite where I want us to be stability wise, but my girls will love Christmas this year.
 
I've come to realize that the older you get....the smaller your wish list gets lol
 
Time With Family and Friends

I am a store manager for a major electronic retailer and the holiday season is a mad house every day. So 1 day off to spend with my family is what I look forward too.
 
its my long week so that will give me a day off mid week! work has been nuts in the P.O.!!!!
 
Presents for me!
Being together with family
The Holiday feast
Holiday time off from work/school
Holiday cartoons (bring out the Grinch!)
Steam Holiday Sales Did I mention presents for me!?
Other (please explain)
 
Yeah I'm selfish around the holidays ha. All I want is for people to give me stuff and sleep in when I can. Grad school full time and work full time, come on I deserve some gifts and extra sleep. Plus I go all out on xmas buying gifts for other people, be nice to get some rad stuff in return. "Christmas isn't about the gifts" yes it is. Thanksgiving is for family time, Christmas is for gift giving. It's science.
 
Time with my Son & Daughter in law and two wonderful grandchildren 3 & 5 years old. Going to be a blast watching them open their presents :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top