Ladies and Gentlemen! Step right up. I have a wager to place, a bet to make... a person to get with that dominate. That's right, I'm placing a bounty on razberri's head! The rewards for whoever manage to accomplish this task shall be great! However, there's a catch.
First condition! You must dominate razberri 3 times.
Second condition! Each domination must be done with a different weapon! Note, it can be a different weapon for the same class.
Now... let us get this show on the road. Let's see who can actually manage to collect on this. Come on people! Show me what you've got!
Also, Blerdeeder.
(Edit) Just to clarify, there is a prize involved.
(Edit #2) Since apparently razberri is fairly intent on not being dominated and has been making things difficult for the fine folks trying to collect on this bounty, I've changed the conditions a little bit.
First condition! You must dominate razberri 3 times.
Second condition! Each domination must be done with a different weapon! Note, it can be a different weapon for the same class.
Now... let us get this show on the road. Let's see who can actually manage to collect on this. Come on people! Show me what you've got!
Also, Blerdeeder.
(Edit) Just to clarify, there is a prize involved.
(Edit #2) Since apparently razberri is fairly intent on not being dominated and has been making things difficult for the fine folks trying to collect on this bounty, I've changed the conditions a little bit.
Last edited:






















