Bounty: razberri

I don't care that the bounty is over I still said I would get 3 doms on raz and that is my intent still. I have recently gotten a second dom on raz, unfortunately I was not able to capture this in screenshot but I will say it was with "the original". Thank you for your time.

That is, unfortunately, true. -_-
I'm at least proud to say that it took you a while and took you kinda stacking teams to get me.
 
That is, unfortunately, true. -_-
I'm at least proud to say that it took you a while and took you kinda stacking teams to get me.
Raz that is a mis-characterization, if I may set the record straight please.

The only reason it took as long as it did is I have to be, for lack of a better term, in the zone to play well.

And as for this quote unquote team stacking? I stayed on the same team the whole time and did not make so much as a single invocation for others to join my team. Thus any such team stacking was of no fault of my own.

I'm sorry raz but any face you are trying to save is going to be long gone come the 3rd dom. In short you don't have a leg to stand on.
 
If my memory serves me right, I think I dommed raz as sniper.

Maybe it was Party cat or Radio.
 
And as for this quote unquote team stacking? I stayed on the same team the whole time and did not make so much as a single invocation for others to join my team. Thus any such team stacking was of no fault of my own.

I'm sorry raz but any face you are trying to save is going to be long gone come the 3rd dom. In short you don't have a leg to stand on.

I didn't say you called for it, only that it got stacked. Not a bad thing. Just happened. I'm not trying to save face. I know with your persistence it will happen sooner or later. So have fun.
 
I didn't say you called for it, only that it got stacked. Not a bad thing. Just happened. I'm not trying to save face. I know with your persistence it will happen sooner or later. So have fun.
I will not have fun. I am a petty jerk.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top