Payday 2 Santa Mask - For Real! Bank Robbery

DarkRaven

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Feb 26, 2013
Messages
4,773
picture.php


This guy robbed a Maryland bank with a Santa Beard and a gun

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...eard-Fires-Gun-236865341.html?partner=nbcnews
 
Last edited:
I was not happy that I had to buy the santa clause soundtrack mod for 3 new masks =(
 
I was not happy that I had to buy the santa clause soundtrack mod for 3 new masks =(

I've only gotten two of the three from the soundtrack thus far, drunk santa (with whom I opted to put a nice large "A" on his face in red and blue) and irate santa... Kind of wish they were a higher drop rate from cards until you at least got all 3.
 
I still haven't gotten all the president masks from the last DLC. >=(
 
Pfffft, I've gotten zilch in that department outside the 43rd mask I got for free from joining the community. XD
 
Back
Top