I made a holiday thing.

Rawburt

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
1,658
Even though I hate Christmas music, I thought maybe you guys would like this c;

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia023c6_WCw[/ame]
 
I'm not alone D:

Please. I loathe Christmas music and the fact that the Christmas season is basically greed in a easier to process concept. The holiday itself is nice and we get to spend time with family and friends, but the season itself is corporate greed for a month straight.
 
Please. I loathe Christmas music and the fact that the Christmas season is basically greed in a easier to process concept. The holiday itself is nice and we get to spend time with family and friends, but the season itself is corporate greed for a month straight.

This is precisely true, however, I'm a really musical person and was mostly trying to say it's just sickening that 90% of Christmas music is written in a way that it's identical in tone and lyrics of basically every other Christmas song, therefore exponentially getting very boring and unoriginal. And then when an original song actually emerges, no one really cares because it isn't classic. I could go on forever ranting about it, as with your point.
 
If there is one thing I can't stand, it's Youtube videos that are not videos.
I'm happy for you, and I'm gonna let you finish...but Rawburt made the best YouTube video of all time...OF ALL TIME!!!
 
Please. I loathe Christmas music and the fact that the Christmas season is basically greed in a easier to process concept. The holiday itself is nice and we get to spend time with family and friends, but the season itself is corporate greed for a month straight.

It would be way better if they..... oh I don't know, came up with some new Christmas songs to play? It's the same stuff every year and I'm just tired of listening to it over and over and over again.
 
I take this song means that the child is coming out of puberty, and is finally realizing that Santa Claus does not exist, and is actually his dad.
 
Back
Top