A Very Jewish Christmas Livestream, Dec 25th

Rapter29

Thread Junky
Joined
Oct 24, 2011
Messages
905
Jewish-Christmas.jpg


Shalom and Merry Christmas everyone!

December 25th is the holiday of Christmas, and while the Yogscast might not be streaming, I will be, for damn sure.

The main event will be a play-through of the newly re-released adventure game; The Shivah.


Shivahgame.jpg



The Shivah is an award winning adventure game with a unique plot. The game follows the story of Rabbi Russell Stone, a down-on-his-luck, increasingly skeptical New Yorker, who's Congregation is becoming increasingly sparse. With a failing Synagogue, and a strained marriage, dark days are surely upon him. In a surprise twist, he is informed that a recently murdered congregant has left him a large sum of money, under mysterious circumstances. It is up to Rabbi Stone to find the truth, and clear his name.

See more at: http://www.wadjeteyegames.com/games/the-shivah/

---

The Livestream will begin at 1:00 PM EST
On Christmas Day, December 25th
at http://www.twitch.tv/rapter29


From 1:00 PM, to 5:30 PM I will be playing The Shivah exclusively. At 5:30 PM there will be an intermission so that I may fulfill the ancient Hebrew custom of Chinese Food on Christmas. When I return, if I haven't beaten The Shivah, I will play it to completion (no matter how long). After the game is finished, I will pull all the stops and treat everyone to holiday fun, and a heap of Judaism.

I sure as hell will be having fun, and I hope to share that fun with anyone who shows up!

chinese_take_out_carton.gif







-
​
 
Back
Top