Sad sad TF2 Division.

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
MiniNayNay: This just in: DoD:S Division in the lead for most "Merry Christmas" posts for 2013! lol

Where's your Christmas spirit!:
http://swf.tubechop.com/tubechop.swf?vurl=dAan-zlc7wI&start=81.22&end=93.4&cid=1777950

coaltown.jpg
 
Last edited:
Kazoo will be happy with this thread. There are cats!
 
[ame]www.youtube.com/v/XCFZ9NzJo3A[/ame]
Gerbil christmas :D
 
Gerbils are destructive little beings. Tiny avatars of cannibalism and savagery... it's like owning a mini-Wendigo! :D

Anyhoo, you lot have a merry Christmas! (I googled Christmas+ fire and got this- am I festive yet?)
Christmas-fire-2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Gerbils are destructive little beings. Tiny avatars of cannibalism and savagery... it's like owning a mini-Wendigo! :D

Anyhoo, you lot have a merry Christmas! (I googled Christmas+ fire and got this- am I festive yet?)
Christmas-fire-2.jpg

Pssh gerbils aren't violent unless provoked.
They are just fluffy lil critters.
Baby_Gerbil_6_by_Sayori_87.jpg
 
I don't know, that gerbil holding a flamethrower in your signature looks pretty violent to me......

I agree Rd, I'm deathly afraid for my life.

5:15 PM - =(eGO)= Gerbil ♥ | FFTF: i will murder you
 
Back
Top