A few X-mas gifts for the DoDs community.

ST0RMY

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
3,745
images





Merry Christmas und Gruss Vom Krampus!!!​

The DoDs division has been the home or starting off point for many successful, vibrant, accomplished, and generous people throughout the years. The recent loss of Sumac (he's now working on finishing up his CPA junk) left a void in the gift-giving department as he was DoD's and possibly eGO's most generous benefactor during the previous two or so years.

In Sumac's honor and in the Christmas spirit I would like to offer any member of the DoD division the chance to grab some of the games I have been hoarding. With possibly more to follow, depending on the turnout.




How to grab a game:

To receive a game simply reply in this thread with the game you want and your favorite Christmas themed image.


Note:

-Games will be given away in the "first come, first served" system.
-***Steam games donated by people other than Stormy are distributed by the respective donor.
-One person per game (no double-dipping)
-Only DoD division members are eligible.
-Only enter if you are interested in playing the game. I trust you all to be men and women of honor regarding your want of the game.
-If you are not entering to receive a game feel free to comment as you normally would.
-If you enter and do not receive a game you will still have the opportunity to grab another game if/when I add more games.
-Anyone interested in donating games for this drive can reply with the available games and I will add them to the original post (and credit the donor)

***Once a game is "called" in this thread I will need a PM or reply from the recipient with their Steam username so I can send the game to them.

Available games:​






Origin Games:​
(Graciously Donated by Mungo Man)


-Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
-Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 (2 copies)
-Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
-Dead Space (2 copies)
-FEAR
-FEAR 2
-FEAR 3
-Mirror's Edge
-Populous (2 copies)

(These Origin games are subject to change.)



STEAM GAMES:


Super Hexagon (2 copies available)

330x192



EDGE

330x192


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Graciously Donated by: Dodgy

Contagion
header_292x136.jpg



Awesomenauts
header_292x136.jpg



CS: GO
header_292x136.jpg



Just Cause 2
330x192



Max Payne 3
header_292x136.jpg



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Graciously Donated by: Mavwreck


Half-Life 2: Episode One (including Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, and Half-Life Deathmatch: Source)
330x192



Frozen Synapse
330x192



Dino D-Day (2 copies)
330x192

​


==================================================
===================================​






Claimed Games:​





-Dead Space 3

-Lord of the Rings: War in the North

-Medal of Honor

-Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY

-Batman: Arkham City GOTY



Just Cause 2

330x192




Payday: The Heist

330x192




Orcs Must Die 2

330x192




Surgeon Simulator 2013

330x192




Bunch of Heroes (2 pack)

330x192




Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

330x192



​









Merry Christmas from Stormy, your friendly Op:X Jerkface, eGO DoD realism co-founder, 2010 DoD Member of the Year, former DoD advisor, Faberg? egg collector.


P.S. I hope the turnout is great and if it is, I will be sure to add more games for you all to win.
 
Last edited:
Hey STORMY!

Alpha here, just checking in saying merry X mas! Payday: The Heist would be great!

Great image; gets me everytime:
7282611_5974265_b.jpg
 
Alpha and Stewie,

I sent invites to you via Steam (I recently cleaned out my friends list, sorry for the hassle). Just accept them and I'll get the games out to you!


P.S. I have added Surgeon Simulator 2013 and 3 copies of Super Hexagon to the available games.
 
Ill take the Orcs game if its free still! :)


It's all yours, Merry Christmas!


P.S. Added EDGE to the games list.

P.P.S. A mysterious (and probably handsome) benefactor has offered to donate to the DoD and Op:X Christmas game giveaways. Stay tuned for the addition of more games and the unmasking of (presumably) a generous billionaire.
 
Last edited:
Omg this is awesome Stormy, you made it worth saying hi to eGO on christmas morning! :D
lNTsV.gif


Surgeon Sim! <3

Edit: Thank you so much! Can't wait to get onto it once I get back from doing all my Christmas nonsense! :D
 
Last edited:
Merry Christmas, I would really love bunch of heroes, I hope your having a good day, I know I am :D
 
too bad there wasent any game what i wanted but merry christmas stormy and everyone else :)
 
Steam friends is acting up and I have to head out in a minute. If you called a game look out for incoming friends via Steam.

Also added Origin games donated by Mungo Man!

Thanks Mungo and Merry Christmas to all!
 
I really like Kotor. I've already beat it a couple of times though. It'd be nice to play the non-pirated version that doesn't crash every 10 minutes though

Correction: I would kill for dead space 3
 
I hope everyone has enjoyed their Christmas and the games that they have picked up. Been sitting on those keys for a while waiting for a good time to give them away.
 
ears. The recent loss of Sumac (he's now working on finishing up his CPA junk) left a void in the gift-giving department as he was DoD's and possibly eGO's most generous benefactor during the previous two or so years.
I MISS YOU SUMAC!

Oh and boy was he generous...:thumbup1::thumbup1:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top