12 Days of Smissmas

BoinkVX

Poster
Joined
Oct 5, 2013
Messages
186
The song was written by Radio and it was requested of me by Pulping to make it a SFM. I ended up deciding to just sing it myself because there were too many technical issues with getting someone else to sing it and it would have made things harder, so enjoy my bad singing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbdEakGfDbw&feature=youtu.be[/ame]
 
Lawl, 5 newbie players, love it. Made me laugh every single time you sang it.

Also, what was the first one because I kept trying to hear it, but couldn't figure out what you were saying.
 
Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, like it WAS funny, but I am laughing too hard at this right now. 4 AM may have something to do with it. Great video nonetheless :P.
 
Lawl, 5 newbie players, love it. Made me laugh every single time you sang it.

Also, what was the first one because I kept trying to hear it, but couldn't figure out what you were saying.

Lyrics are in the description, but here they are if your lazy.

On the 12th day of Smissmas
Gaben sent to me...
Twelve Soldier Crockets
Eleven AFKers
Ten Spies-a-Stabbing
Nine Hoovies Eating
Eight Scouts-a-Jumping
Seven Pocket Medics
Six Snipers Sniping
Five Nooby Players
Four Ghastly Gibus
Three Mini Sentries
Two Pyrosharks
A Canary Behind A Spawn Door
 
Lyrics are in the description, but here they are if your lazy.

On the 12th day of Smissmas
Gaben sent to me...
Twelve Soldier Crockets
Eleven AFKers
Ten Spies-a-Stabbing
Nine Hoovies Eating
Eight Scouts-a-Jumping
Seven Pocket Medics
Six Snipers Sniping
Five Nooby Players
Four Ghastly Gibus
Three Mini Sentries
Two Pyrosharks
A Canary Behind A Spawn Door


I was watching from the thread, not from youtube.
 
Lawl, 5 newbie players, love it. Made me laugh every single time you sang it.

Also, what was the first one because I kept trying to hear it, but couldn't figure out what you were saying.
A Canary behind a spawn door.

Few now comprehend to true and absolute terror behind this statement.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top