Your role?

I'm that annoying medic who stubbornly refuses to heal anybody other than Sanc.
I like defense and going fishing in the tunnels. Would definitely ignore the objective in favor of more gameme points.
 
I like to play roles in ways that are just the opposite of their intended positions. Like Engineer is considered a defensive role in the "In game Listings"... But I play it offensively. Mini sentry's and a shotgun up the middle. Another example is Pyro, listed in "Offensive", I usually run around spy checking in a defensive way or trying to hold a specific position with fi-ya.
 
I'm more of a tactical person. I analize every moment of the battle and then I decide wheter I should go stab people or put them on fire. But usually, I try being unseen and go through the enemies quickly and then I go for the people giving me a hard time (This includes most poeple here). By then, everyone has noticed me, so I just starting killing everyone.
 
I play very anti-spy. I am always moving around or have my back to the wall. Because when I get back-stabbed it's because I was not playing well enough.
 
2013-12-26_00002_zpscb0f489e.jpg

​
None shall pass
​
 
Well it depends on the map and class, but I'm more of an offensive player. I love making the big plays/flanking the opposing team.
 
I'm that annoying medic who stubbornly refuses to heal anybody other than Sanc.
I like defense and going fishing in the tunnels. Would definitely ignore the objective in favor of more gameme points.

I have gotten a plethora of headshots on you when you have bullet resistance on :P
 
I go to people's houses and eat all of their powdered donettes. In-game I do the TF2 good with demo boom boom things
 
I'm that annoying medic who stubbornly refuses to heal anybody other than Sanc.
I like defense and going fishing in the tunnels. Would definitely ignore the objective in favor of more gameme points.

This describes me perfectly.

Except for the pocketing Sanc part.

Most of the time.
 
Depends. I love sniper, so on maps where playing sniper makes sense, for suppression purposes, I will always opt for sniper.

However, I realize I am not a great sniper. Sure, I have a strange sniper rifle that is ALMOST at 7500 kills, but it has taken me forever to get there. I am sure that, for those of you that know pickledhorsefetus, he got there in one day on 2Fort.

So, I have been sticking to Soldier lately and being as offensive as I can be.

Oh, and I wouldn't through pee on Sanct if he were on fire.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top