- Joined
- Jul 22, 2013
- Messages
- 145
SO I've been in the working grind trying to make a living and I was having a really bad day today...again. Suddenly I realized with the holiday and work, I hadn't been on the website in over 2 days (That's a long time for me).
After about 30 seconds of being on the forums with you fantastic people, My day went from bad to amazing. I love being apart of this group.
So here's to my peers at eGO. Thank you very much for making my day! (I needed it!)
:thumbup1::biggrin::thumbup:
After about 30 seconds of being on the forums with you fantastic people, My day went from bad to amazing. I love being apart of this group.
So here's to my peers at eGO. Thank you very much for making my day! (I needed it!)
:thumbup1::biggrin::thumbup:


















they grow up so fast