4 days till New year.. 2014 resolutions?

Well if you're able to get quick sell keys under the asking price and sell them on the steam market for ~$2.40 each you can get one fairly quickly but if it's the professional killstreak...um...have fun!
I have no keys lol
 
Remodel room - 40%
Drop below 10% body fat - 50%
Hit over 1000 on big three lifts combined - 100%
1RM 350+ bench - 75%
1RM 400 deadlift - 100%
1RM 350 squat - 80%
Hit Global Elite on CS:GO - 40%
 
Oh, and I forgot.

Complete my Specialized Green Sniper Set ( 100% )

Emerald Sleeper ( already got )
Mean green SMG ( couldn't find cheap emerald kit, waiting to get strange smg )
Emerald Bushwacka ( just need to craft the kit )
 
...Come up with a real resolution for 2015 ... 10%
use only pictures as a means to communicate on forums 90%


No honestly: Save money for a house 100%
 
As if I don't already do it enough, skate more and continue improving on my current moves and master, or even create new ones. 100% for everything. #TooCoolForPercents
 
Get my art into a gallery or sell it somehow 80%
Get a higher score on my APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test) 100%
Not let anyone collect Tomain's bounty on me 75%
Get my own computer 95% so I can dominate Tomain 10%

Spend more time with my daughter
Get certain things in my personal life dealt with so they are resolved completely
Max my APFT
Continue school
Get a better paying job
Keep raz from dominating me by not getting he a new computer (ok, only keep her from dominating me, I want to be able to play together)

All are 100%. I'm not much for only partially attempting things.
 
Last edited:
Work hard and get noticed at my new job - 100%
Pay off a large portion of my student loans - 100%
Finish my mobile game - 85%
Exercise more - 75%
Travel - 60%
 
In no particular order

Learn more about myself
Talk less, listen more
Read more
Game less
Take my training to the next level
Expand my knowledge on various topics of interest
Start tinkering with another language
Continue on working towards being a better person to everyone
 

Latest posts

Back
Top