Thoughtful Discussion? Maybe? GTA V PC

C7R35

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
2,574
We should all have a thoughtful discussion today, regarding GTA V for PC.

As we all know, when a game comes out for both PC and console, usually the PC version of the game comes with more, such as larger servers, maps, and support for user mods.

We also know that a PC release for GTA V is inevitable, we just don't know when the game itself is coming out! Now I ask you guys: What do you think Rockstar is implementing into GTA V for PC that's making it take so long to release, and versus a console, what features do you think it'll have?
 
Yeah, it'll probably be released the same time R* releases Red Dead Redemption for the pc :/. Seriously though I don't think it will ever come out for pc, I think it will be a console exclusive like RDR.
 
Yeah, it'll probably be released the same time R* releases Red Dead Redemption for the pc :/. Seriously though I don't think it will ever come out for pc, I think it will be a console exclusive like RDR.

I read some articles months ago that were claiming that Rockstar had openly said that they weren't releasing it for PC. Now there's all kinds of "sources" that are leaking dates that come and go with no announcement. I'm with Donnie on this one. I'm guessing these "sources" are wishful thinkers and that this game isn't coming to PC. I think that it was created for the consoles and porting it to the PC costs more than Rockstar thinks that they can make off of selling it.
 
It'll come. No GTA has ever not come out for PC. They're probably working on next-gen console versions first, then gonna hit the PC afterwards.
 
As much as I'd like to see GTA V on the PC, I doubt it'll happen. I'm sure if Rockstar wanted it on the PC it would have been released by now
 
Yeah, it'll probably be released the same time R* releases Red Dead Redemption for the pc :/. Seriously though I don't think it will ever come out for pc, I think it will be a console exclusive like RDR.

I was so elated to hear they were bringing RDR to the PC... Just a while ago something reminded me of it and I went digging for info on it to see where it stood to discover that Rockstar claimed they weren't planning on porting it... I reeeally hate it when game publishers opt to not bring popular console games to the PC for fear of piracy... No Halo 3, no RDR (at least thus far), no Gears of War 2/3...
 
I got bored of it pretty quickly on the PS3. I don't really have an appeal for it anymore.
 
Back
Top