Hellgate London

Zaex

Rookie
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
38
omg... I spent 50 bucks on this game... I bought it and the first day of playing it I got bored lol. Its WAY too repetetive and its the worst online rp I have ever played. You start off in city A, you go through sewers killing a bunch of monsters to get to city B, then you go through different sewers that look exactly the same to get to city C, then a different sewer that looks exactly the same as first 2 to get to city D... The game sucks.

On top of all that about every hour or so you get kicked out of the server b/c of Server connection error or something like that. It happens to everyone, not just if your comp sucks.
 
Are You serious?
I was thinking of buying that game but i didn't know because i hear some bad reviews before i read this one
that makes me sad :( that game looked like the ****

---------------------------------------------------------------------

No cursing on the forums please , Thank you.

BARON ROJO.
 
Seriously, terrible game. I got bored in about 10 minutes. It's like diablo II meets CS. It's just not that fun at all.
 
It is just as boring as BioShock for me. But I didnt pay for it my friend game it to me :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top