If you saw me...

Tomain

Poster
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
241
I'm at the airport, preparing to leave Colorado for a week. Sitting here, waiting for the plane to board while wearing my eGO T-shirt (gotta represent, after all) and I have to wonder... if you saw me or some other random person sitting, walking, standing, dancing, juggling, cartwheeling, fragging, sewing, floating, etc. would you come say hello, or would you simply think to yourself "Hrm, must be an eGO member, either present or past. Good for them. I wonder if its someone I know, but I'll never find out." So... which is it? What would YOU do? If I saw someone with an eGO shirt or hoodie or something I would definitely say hi. That's just me though. :-P
 
I wouldn't say anything to YOU wearing an eGO shirt because you look very suspicious. And you look funny. At least you did when I dropped you off. :P
I kid! Honestly, though, I'd probably be so excited to see it that I'd have to say something. I'm so friendly that it's not really unusual. The person might run away though.... Blerdeeder....
 
Odds are someone wearing eGO gear would be from another division, so I'd probably say hi, introduce myself, and they'd turn out to belong to DoD or CS. I would then proceed to stare at them blankly and wonder how they live without hats before wandering away to find and devour a bag of spicy Cheetos.
 
The thing is that after stalking the "post a picture of yourself" thread for a while and finding pictures of a lot of you guys IRL I swear I started to see people who looked very similar. As a matter a fact, for the longest time there was some girl in my class that looked exactly like Kazoo, and I spent like 2 weeks convincing myself that it would be impossible to be her or anyone related. In the end I think it was better I never actually talked to her because I probably would have asked if she was Kazoo and things would get really awkward very fast.
 
I would probably say hi.

Chances are they're not from TF2, but hey, worth a shot.

If they're proud enough to wear an eGO shirt, chances are they won't look at me funny if I approach them.
 
I'd probably say hi, as said previously though I do think they would most likely be from another division and I wouldn't know them. Never hurts to chat though =]
 
The thing is that after stalking the "post a picture of yourself" thread for a while and finding pictures of a lot of you guys IRL I swear I started to see people who looked very similar. As a matter a fact, for the longest time there was some girl in my class that looked exactly like Kazoo, and I spent like 2 weeks convincing myself that it would be impossible to be her or anyone related. In the end I think it was better I never actually talked to her because I probably would have asked if she was Kazoo and things would get really awkward very fast.

You could have just asked Kazoo here if she went to the same school as you :P
 
Hmm... I'd probably mentally debate with myself on talking to said person or not. I'm a shy person, so walking up to people and saying hi isn't exactly in my comfort zone. Plus the odds of that person being in TF2 division would be slim, and if it's an old eGO logo, then it likely to be someone I don't know... But hopefully I'd win the debate with myself and mann* up to talk to the person. :)

The thing is that after stalking the "post a picture of yourself" thread for a while and finding pictures of a lot of you guys IRL I swear I started to see people who looked very similar. As a matter a fact, for the longest time there was some girl in my class that looked exactly like Kazoo, and I spent like 2 weeks convincing myself that it would be impossible to be her or anyone related. In the end I think it was better I never actually talked to her because I probably would have asked if she was Kazoo and things would get really awkward very fast.
XD Wouldn't it be easier to message me on Steam and ask if I have your class? Heh.


*Intentional misspelling.
 
Last edited:
If it was an eGO Hat, I'd say hi, because they are sure to be from TF2.
If not, I'd just walk away.
 
Back
Top