[MONDAY] End Of The Year Drive

Bread

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
2,098
m8tr.jpg

Happy New Years!
Or atleast it's almost the new years. So with that I would like to invite every single one of you to an End Of The Year Drive!

I know what you're all thinking. "What's so special about this one?" Well it's simple! This is the end of the year so MANY people are going to be playing our wonderful game! And why not show them the community while you're at it!

Now you may have already opened all your presents. But the RH Team and I would like to give you some too! So through out the day be recruiting people and Santa will give presents to the top 5 recruiters! I won't say what's all the gifts are but Hats, Stranges, Miscs, and something big I believe were wrapped!

How to participate? Simple just follow these simple things:
-Starting at 9am CST begin recruiting in the servers.
-Have them become a registered member on the forums
-Keep recruiting until 8pm CST
-Await results at the end

Simple right? So with that! I hope to see you all recruiting and have a Happy New Year!
Info:
Date: 12/30
Time: 9:00AM - 8:00PM CST
Where: All our servers

~Recruitment Hosts​
 
This is today everyone! Bring in those awesome teammates from the servers! :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top