Tomain: Gone!

Razberri

Famous
Joined
Nov 12, 2013
Messages
520
Okay, well he's not GONE gone. But he's on a trip to see his family for a week, so you won't see him around until probably next Friday. So don't worry, your friendly sandvich medic will be back! He told me to tell you guys that he misses you all and he'll see you soon!

Also... This means more computer time for me... MUAHAHAHA
Maybe I won't pick him up from the airport :P
 
pssh, I went away and didn't need the to make a post, just saying ... D: #someguysneedattention

Nah, jk, damn, now that I'm back, he's gone :(, at least we have razberri to stab :)
 
Oh, I thought Tomain's plane crashed over the Pacific with no survivors or something.

No, no one forgot about that bounty, razberri.
 
Hey it works. Is a book box or a wardrobe? I'm not super picky, just want to know what I'm getting myself into here.
A wardrobe?!?!? Do I look like a Rockefeller to you? I was talking more like you would have several small boxes. Like from a coffee maker or a new pair of shoes.
 
Does this mean we get to ask him the laptop question when he returns?
 
This is to be expected I suppose... so, who wants to give a lonely Tomain a new home?

Well, if you want to come all the way over to Brazil, I think I could convince my parents that you're someone I met throught the internet and you're not a bad guy (I think).
 
Well, if you want to come all the way over to Brazil, I think I could convince my parents that you're someone I met throught the internet and you're not a bad guy (I think).

Bad? No. Crazy? Weeeell... maybe a bit
 

Latest posts

Back
Top