- Joined
- Oct 14, 2013
- Messages
- 2,218
Hey guys, as you guys know i had to spend the night in an Inn due to bad weather in highway. I decided to leave at 10 A.M the Inn because the weather wasn't that bad and the forecast said it was safer (but still dangerous to leave). After 30 min BAM.. GUYS this is an actual pic of what i was seeing this morning
IMAGINE THIS AT NIGHT.. that was how it was last night...
I like was terrified....
Now i get home and i had my deck all shoveled and now look at this..
let's go shovel.. YAY
Anyways it's good to be back here at eGO.
Hope you guys had a good holiday
As always thanx for reading
UnderCoverSpy16
IMAGINE THIS AT NIGHT.. that was how it was last night...
I like was terrified....
Now i get home and i had my deck all shoveled and now look at this..
let's go shovel.. YAY
Anyways it's good to be back here at eGO.
Hope you guys had a good holiday
As always thanx for reading
UnderCoverSpy16
Last edited:

















