- Joined
- Oct 14, 2013
- Messages
- 2,218
I need to clear things out here..
i was talking to someone... and I mentioned 007 james bond and he said he didn't know who he was. I then asked him to ask 10 other members of eGO on his friend list to ask them if they knew 007, 7/10 said no. I can't believe this guys.. THE DOUBLE 0 7.. THE JAMES BOND, a classic.. How can you guys not know him.
Give me peace guys and tell me in the comments that you know who he is.. please.
I really can't believe this haha, who doesn't likes spies xD
Anyways thanx for reading
UnderCoverSpy16
i was talking to someone... and I mentioned 007 james bond and he said he didn't know who he was. I then asked him to ask 10 other members of eGO on his friend list to ask them if they knew 007, 7/10 said no. I can't believe this guys.. THE DOUBLE 0 7.. THE JAMES BOND, a classic.. How can you guys not know him.
Give me peace guys and tell me in the comments that you know who he is.. please.
I really can't believe this haha, who doesn't likes spies xD
Anyways thanx for reading
UnderCoverSpy16
Last edited:



























