Weapon names?

Tokiw

Poster
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Messages
159
What are some of the things you guys have named your weapons?

I've named my S. Direct Hit "Slayer of Minisentries", with buildings destroyed and engineers killed. You know you have a problem when buildings destroyed is pretty close to your enemies killed. I still need to add a description tag to it though. What should it be?
 
Haha, amazing. I'm not too sure what you should describe it as. Hopefully someone can give you a good idea.

My named weapons are:
- "Hero of Valve Maps" - S. Rocket Launcher : Gifted to me by Goyan, he gave it to me for my dedication to filling the Valve Maps server, which is my favorite.
- "El Martillo Tejano" - S. Homewrecker : The Spanish translation of "The Texan Hammer".

I have a name tag that I would like to use on my S. Escape Plan, but I don't know what to name it yet. It probably will have something to do with crits, but not sure yet...
 
My Strange Jarate is named "R Kelley's Sheets"
My strange rocket launcher is "Boom, You're Dead"

I had a sniper rifle, before stranges, that I named "The Ventilator", but once I started with my strange rifle, I crafted it.

Not sure if I have named any others.
 
S. Degreaser: Pre-Igniter
S. Shotgun: Zerst?rt (Destroyed in German)
S. Powerjack: Alacrity
 
My two weapons named after our leader of the cats.
Boston Basher - "Banjo-Kazooie"
Crit a cola- "Kazoo's Favorite Cola"

Magus' Adopt-a-sandvich
Sandvich- "Richard"
 
My sniper rifle is named "Rawburt's 2Fort Terrorizer, extra cheese"
My Quick-Fix is named "The Heart of the TARDIS"
and my Black Rose is named "Rose Tyler, I-"
 
Escape Plan
Name: The Hasty Hitter
Description: Retreating is futile
 
Pistol: Mini Mini-Gun
Hitman's Heatmaker: Headclicker's Laserpointer
Jarate: Bromine - You kinda don't want to know what it is...
Sight For Sore Eyes: Sauron's Eyes
Enforcer: Plan B - Because, sometimes, they turn around.
Spy-Cicle: The Cold Shoulder - Even those who need a shoudler to cry, someday die.
Planning to name my SF Sapper, don't know to what though...

For your S. Direct Hit, the Description should be, quoting you, "You know you have a problem when buildings destroyed is pretty close to enemies killed."

EDIT: As long as you keep those numbers close.
 
Last edited:
S.Kritzkrieg: The Hippokritic Oath

With my Valva Christmas gifts I'm going to name my S.Medi Gun "Asclepius' Folly"

My Grenade Launcher will get the description:
A festive gift from me to you;
explosive pipes, red and blue.
 
S. Grenade Launcher- Codebreaker
S. Sticky Launcher- Walls of Jericho
S. Eyelander- Lionsault

The Chris Jericho Demoman.
 
Heh. I Can't believe I actually said something that actually works. Thanks guys!

EDIT:

GAH! I keep running out of letters.

EDIT:

Okay, I settled on "if you can kill 75%+ as many buildings as your weapon kills, you have a problem." I hit the exact number for characters!

Also, you know that remorse when you name/describe something, because you just thought of something better or could improve on? I feel like I should have said "<75%", and I also forgot to capitalize the I.... Ah well!
 
Last edited:
My Vintage Killstreak Huntsman
Name - "The Unicorn Maker"
Desc - "You are now a Unicorn dont worry you look pretty, BUT IM THE PRETTIEST UNICORN!"
 
I have a few:

Strange Sniper Rifle:
404: Head not found​
An error has occurred; please respawn and try again.​


Quick Fix:
The Scoot Rider​


Strange Powerjack:
RIP Blackhawk*​


Pan:
M Pan?​


Caber:
M Computer?​


From the Adopt-a-sandvich program:
Matt​


* Long story
1 Longer story
 
S. Quick-fix - Oxidative Phosphorylation
S. F. Crusader's Crossbow - Tensorfasciaelatae - Opps. Didn't mean to hit that. Maybe next time you'll stand still for me.
S. Archimedes - Aves
S. Medigun - Hypercalcemia
 
Last edited:
Vintage Huntsman: he tuche Teukrou (Greek for "Teucer's Luck" since Teucer was one of the great archers from Greece in the Trojan War)

Vintage Sandman: The Sure Hit

Sniper Rifle: The Riza Hawkeye

Scattergun: Las De La Intuicion (after the Shakira song of the same name)

Vintage Force-A-Nature: Hit-And-Run

Also:
Caber:
M Computer?​

+1 internets
 
I have so many named weapons, I'll just name the few and the proud:

"Judge, Jury, Execution" - Strange Soda Popper
"The Verdict: Death"

"Habeas Corpus" - Strange Liberty Launcher
"You're under arrest for suspicion of being ugly."

"Two Tickets to Paradise'' - Strange Loch-n-Load
"Pack your bags we leave tonight.''

"J.Robert Oppenhimer'' - Strange Shotgun
''Now I have become Death, destroyer of worlds.''

"Barry Burton'' - Strange Ambassador
''Takes three shots to kill a zombie.''

"Yolo on a stick'' - Strange Ullapool Caber
''You oughta look out, because this is one Stielhandgranate that doesnt play nicely.''

And my very best...

"Mike Tyson Knockout!'' - Strange Fists
 
Market Gardener - "Had a bad day?" "I'll make it worse!"

Sniper Rifle - "Presidential Migraine" "Watch out for grassy knolls"

Axtinguisher - "Lues Militum"

Radio, those names made me chuckle.
 
S. Quick-fix - Oxidative Phosphorylation
S. F. Crusader's Crossbow - Tensorfasciaelatae - Opps. Didn't mean to hit that. Maybe next time you'll stand still for me.
S. Archimedes - Aves
S. Medigun - Hypercalcemia

Yay, science!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top