- Joined
- Jan 6, 2011
- Messages
- 1,004
Howdy folks, as some of you are aware, I have been striving to do better in the GameMe rank system. Well, I finally succeeded at my goal- I surpassed Oniichan and got to Rank #1. Yay. Here is an unrelated pic of Frosty Spartan crying.
I have no real intention at keeping this ranking- the grind was tiring and I need a break. Special thanks goes out to Radio for being the best medic ever. I could have never have come even close without the crazy toaster backing me up against all comers.
I have no real intention at keeping this ranking- the grind was tiring and I need a break. Special thanks goes out to Radio for being the best medic ever. I could have never have come even close without the crazy toaster backing me up against all comers.


























