Anarchy Online

Enfohip

EGO Addict
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Messages
1,276
Has anyone ever heard of/played this game? I stopped playing it a year or two back, and I am getting interested in it again. I was wondering if anybody was interested in playing with me. :D
 
I thought AO shut down completely by now? I've always wanted to play the game, but I wasn't aware it was still going on. It's what, 10 years old now?
 
I thought AO shut down completely by now? I've always wanted to play the game, but I wasn't aware it was still going on. It's what, 10 years old now?

Yeah, something like that, the community has been slowly depleting, but a new engine is coming out so I'm sure it will a attract a lot of attention!
 
I'll have to give it a shot. It's always been on my radar, though I've never tried it.
 
I'll have to give it a shot. It's always been on my radar, though I've never tried it.

Awesome!


I was thinking of creating a new character to start off with, anybody wanna join me? Maybe we could get in vent and level up together :D
 
Awesome!


I was thinking of creating a new character to start off with, anybody wanna join me? Maybe we could get in vent and level up together :D

I'd be interesting in giving it a shot. Find me in the Op:X channels.
 
Been awhile since I played AO! I played on first release for years I had 2 accounts (mainly for ease of buffing items on to twink) I was really into it and that's where my forum name Toxxin originated from. The new engine ? is that still happening? that idea has been around for a while.
 
Been awhile since I played AO! I played on first release for years I had 2 accounts (mainly for ease of buffing items on to twink) I was really into it and that's where my forum name Toxxin originated from. The new engine ? is that still happening? that idea has been around for a while.

My name Enfohip also originated from AO! :D

Yes, the new engine is actually happening! The closed beta started in September I believe.
 
Sounds pretty cool, Im guessing an MMO?

An MMO that's been around for over a decade now, if I remember right. This was before or during WoW and EQ2 were first released.

Enfochip, when I have some time, I'll download the game. At the moment, juggling life between work and other games.
 
I'll probably install it also, been forever since I've played an mmo that is good. And from everyone's comments it sounds good
 
I might still have a 200 fixer and enforcer laying around. Ill reinstall as well.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top