Deathscythe EGO Addict Joined Aug 19, 2007 Messages 1,245 Jan 6, 2008 #1 http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/418094 just found this on newgrounds front page you have to watch if your a pyro lover
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/418094 just found this on newgrounds front page you have to watch if your a pyro lover
H Halifax Rookie Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 49 Jan 6, 2008 #2 haha the end is awesome. Valve just translated the "Meet the Heavy" into German and French. I think they ran out of ideas for the videos.
haha the end is awesome. Valve just translated the "Meet the Heavy" into German and French. I think they ran out of ideas for the videos.
Dλrw!N Active Member Joined Jan 1, 2008 Messages 257 Jan 6, 2008 #3 Just saw it, it was awesome! A bit too long I think though...
N NeOfito Thread Junky Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 779 Jan 6, 2008 #5 Funny animation....great find...
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Jan 6, 2008 #6 LOL! Yup, I am back to Pyro now.
chrisbliss18 Forum Fiend Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 616 Jan 6, 2008 #8 That was great. I love him gleefully chopping away at the medic. Great stuff.
Dλrw!N Active Member Joined Jan 1, 2008 Messages 257 Jan 7, 2008 #9 I'm a flashmoviemaker myself, maybe I will make another one!
M MorbidEwok EGO Zealot Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 1,655 Jan 7, 2008 #10 Why is he using spanish words with a french accent? xD
Y Yankee [inactive] Poster Joined Dec 4, 2007 Messages 150 Jan 7, 2008 #11 LOL that was very well done. I especially like the companion cube in the background, nice touch.
D DrMarvin Poster Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 164 Jan 7, 2008 #12 lol... him axing the medic is the best.....
Zack Active Member Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 353 Jan 7, 2008 #15 Pretty good animation, it's hard to stay interested in one thing in Flash, so that must've taken him a while. I agree with Morbid, it sounded like Spanish with a French accent.
Pretty good animation, it's hard to stay interested in one thing in Flash, so that must've taken him a while. I agree with Morbid, it sounded like Spanish with a French accent.