Happy New Years -- From CS Leadership!

c-whit?

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
6,573
Happy-New-Year-2014-HD-Wallpaper1.jpg


^^ Happy New Years!​
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ekIzGfJkBs[/ame]
 
yo i beat you both. here you go:

This is EXACTLY why CS >> TF2 (j/k.... maybe)

[ame]http://youtu.be/EegDtZCBdoE[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G44Rrz4viDY[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Hope you all have a great new year everyone! Hope you all the best in 2014!

<3 squid
 
I can't find anything to post here.

So Happy New Year, everyone!
 
Congrats!

Someone get promoted? lol


Happy New year everyone here, friends or if I don't know you. Be sure to not look for me before noon tomorrow as I shall be hiding in a dark cave from the evil hangover I will be surely enduring.
 
Happy New Years everyone and be safe!

btw this video is the best and I'll re-post it from C-whit to make Wize mad so uhh. Love you Wize.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EegDtZCBdoE[/ame]

And
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eOu-jVuuxo[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Back
Top