If you like to read scifi/lesbian books

InkSix

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
1,833
HI!

I'm a little writer nobody and I'm working on my second book right now, but since my first little book is dead in the water anyway, I figure I'll just gift it to whoever is curious.

You can find it here: http://amzn.to/16KF4xC

Bear in mind that is a Kindle only book right now. I'm trying to find someone to commission a good cover for it so I can change the current Amazon listing and also put it up on Barnes and Noble!

Anyway, if you're curious in reading it just pm me or reply here with an email and I'll gift it to you.

I'll get to being a full time writer some day but in the mean time I'd just like it if people enjoyed my work even if they don't want to pay for it.

:DD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top