So many weapons!!!!

Soupy

Soup Kitchen
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
1,561
Ok, I need some help with the description of all these weapons available for sale or trade. Can someone please explain the difference between each of these weapons?

Original -
Vintage -
Strange -
Specialized -
Kill-Streak -
Professional -
Collectors -

If I have missed anything please add to this list....thanks
 
I don't really understand what your asking for. Are you asking for the difference between all those item qualities are or which kind of items can have these qualities? Or is it something else entirely?
 
Original - ...
Vintage - Existed before a certain date a while back (don't know the specifics)
Strange - Counts kills.
Kill-streak - Shows up as a counter on your hud that counts your kills with that weapon in one life.
Specialized - Same as kill-streak, but your weapon glows when your streak is 5 or more.
Professional - Same as specialized, except your eyes also glow when your streak is 5 or more. Eye effect gets more intense at 10 or more kills.
Collectors - The original owner collected 200 of that item and combined them.
 
Last edited:
[STRIKE]Original[/STRIKE]

You most likely meant Genuine rather than original. Genuine weapons were recieved as promotional items from game pre-orders or pack deals.

All the others were answered well by Capital Orange.
 
I thought he meant Unique when he said Original.

Here is a list of Item Qualities, and you can click on a link to each different item quality.
 
Thanks Guys....Now where can I find a Strange Specialized Killstreak Rainblower
 
A warning, if you're running DirectX 8 setups, the shine WILL NOT show in first person. You'll be able to see other people's just fine, though.
 
Back
Top