Wize thoughts of 2013

Wize

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
4,020
Part of my Tradition every year since joining is making one of these to give you my taste on the year and a little pump up speech for the new year. I hope you enjoy it everyone!

Edition: 3rd

msYiAi9.jpg


Well, another year has passed and the world is faced with a brand new 365 days. It's another year that adds on the legacy of those that live on earth. We have faced the weather conditions, global issues, and life struggles but at the end of the day, it's time to add to our chapters. eGO has gone through a lot this year and it's been a hell of a year. We've met new people and seen people come and go but our "family" here still remains to be strong and intact.

The lesson I think the world learned this year was about coming together again to fight challenges that try to separate us and growing stronger from them. Things such as the government shutdown or the Boston Bombings. People coming to help others to make sure that everyone is alright and that lessons can be learned so that they will not effect the future generation of the world. The world became more of a family like realm this year and I can see that in my daily life.

For those of you who lost a love one, I'm sure they are proud of where you are today and standing. Without the help of our elders, family, and friends, we wouldn't be as mentally and physically strong without them to give us the motivation to succeed and achieve the goals that we strive for. They still live in our lives even where ever their soul maybe and will always motivate us to be the best person we can be.

I had certainly learned a lot this year and have seen many things that I would never have expected or known that I would see or be. I was able to achieve things and push myself further into life by the motivation, love, and wisdom of others. One of the things I'm happy that I was able to do was come to Counter Strike. You guys are awesome and you never fail to amaze me with the things and ideas you guys always have. We are a family here as so as other are but you guys are part of my daily life and I thank each and everyone of you with love and respect.

It certainly has been a great year and I hope everyone had an enjoyable year. I always enjoyed New Year cause it's that day of the year were you can look back and see the people you have met, things you have done, and appreciate how far you have come. So, adios 2013 and let's Welcome 2014. eGO, I know we will break the goals and achievements we did this year to push ourselves to go even farther and we will do it, together.

Thank you everyone and I'll see you next year! (corny joke)

~Wize~

*A special thanks to Drew-X for making the picture this year. u da best.*​
 
Last edited:
QQ
I teared up. Great year, having finally really gotten into eGO. Thanks to everyone who made it one heckuva year and I can't wait to see where 2014 takes us and what it has in store for the eGO community, especially the CS Division!
 
Back
Top